Monday, October 4, 2010

Stuffed Mushrooms, Lavish Expansion, Modern Decor

Here are new world updates of coffee for the week. Zynga put in place a dish again with a new expansion!
Cafe World lavish expansion Lavish Expansion Details

Looks like its a bit expensive, but if you get up to a level somewhat level and need more space, 1 coffee million parts is not much to go when your coffee is overcrowded like mine.

New items published this week have the theme "from the hip and modern".
Modern and Hip Items

And now the stats on the new recipe introduced, stuffed mushrooms.
Cafe World stuffed mushrooms

Cooking time: 24 hours (1 day)

Stuffed mushrooms has also been added to the recipe stats table.He came to my attention that I forgot to add a recipe or two recipe (Mystic Pizza) stats table so that is now updated trop.Si you notice that a recipe is bad on the table, let me know by e-mail me on the forums and I immediately inform.I think some recipe statistics have changed since they initially are released and should be updated but I'm not sure those qui.Sur note aside we almost have 1000 fans on facebook now :).Maintenant I have more free time, I will publish another video strategy guides in the future judgment... so closely réglé.Cuisine happy!

East - this useful? help us spread the word to your neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment